Friday, March 7, 2014

Missing missing you.

Went to friend's birthday gathering just now..
Had my first spicy STEAMBOAT here,
I bet you can't imagine what my feeling was!
Ingredient for steamboat is expensive and not that easy to get the tasty and fresh ones..
Feeling wanna go back home so much,
And eat as much as I can haha!
Well...
I always... eat as much as I can!!!!!
That's why SO fat...................Gosssh!

Walking back to hostel after party,
Finding stars is so enjoyable:)
What I always do when I get the chance!
Love the sky here,
Like we're so near and I can feel you..
Was talking the story again..
Describing...
Recalling memory...
It's March again,
So I miss you more and more...
Year by year...
Forever and forever.

Am very good here,
No worries,
/Jie.

No comments:

Post a Comment